Private Dinners By Chef Bill Agreement
**1. Chef Bill brings his own pots and pans, Host supplies plates, utensils, drinks, glasses, napkins, and table/chairs ( I'm just replacing you in the kitchen)
**2. Charge is "Per Person" ( except the pricing "For Two and Four people)
3. Full Payment is due two weeks before event. Any cancellation for ANY reason will within 10 days before the event will result in a $100 cancellation Fee. If cancelled 2 days before the event date, the $100 cancellation fee PLUS the cost of the food, as the food is bought 2 days before the
4. Private Dinners by Chef Bill will Email Agreement.
5. A $75.00 trip charge to the event is applied to the total charge..
6. Payment is made by Paypal using the Buy Now Button on this site.
7. Host must agree to agreement to go forward with the event.
8. Hard copy of agreement will be sent by e-mail. Acknowledgment to "agree" to the agreement is
made by a "reply" back to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. NO Refund adjustments if count goes down within the 2 weeks before the event date.
10. If event is cancelled within the 2 weeks, there is a $100.00 cancellation fee.
11. If the event is cancelled 2 days before the event, besides the $100 cancellation fee, there will
also be the food cost amount, as the food is bought 2 days before the event.
12. If the count goes up after the agreed agreement Host will owe set amount of the per person price.
13. Children 4 and under are Free. 5 to 9 yrs of age are charged 2 for 1( odd number is half off)
This agreement is made and entered into on _______________2022 by and between said “Host” and “Private Dinners By Chef Bill”.
Therefore; In consideration of the mutual covenants and promises hereinafter set forth the parties hereto as follows:
Host hereby agrees to engage the Chef to provide said “Host” with the following services;
Cooking a Private Dinner Party
Clean kitchen (kitchen will be left in the same condition as it was found)
Have use of said Host’s Kitchen, appliances, counter tops, sink, and any other use in kitchen
Delivering the agreed menu items for the event
Serve said dinner menu items to Host’s guests
Host acknowledges Chef will bring his own pots and pans and cooking utensils
Host agrees that the “Host” will supply the location, plates, utensils, drinks, glasses, napkins, and table/chairs.
Prices charged in this agreement and other charges are based on the information provided by the Host for the amount of Guests.
Host agrees that The private dinner party will be a ____ course dinner. Noting under “other information” what is served.
Payments: Payment in full is required 2 weeks before event.
Pay through this site using "Buy Now" button. You can check out as a Guest if you don't have a Paypal account.
A $75.00 trip charge will be added to the total charge.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event will Private Dinner Parties by Chef Bill, or its supplier/ licensors or contracted help, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages which includes person and household items; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for any damages to counter tops, oven/stove top, microwave or Kitchen in general (iv) plates, glasses, or any other eating utensil, under this agreement during the time of the event and after.
Private Dinner Parties by Chef Bill shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. Private Dinners by Chef Bill assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss of any merchandise, alcohol, equipment, furniture, clothing or other valuables prior to, during or after the event.
I, the Host, understand that by using/ providing items I own or are providing or by hosting an event in my home/ office, that accidents/ breakage and damage may occur. I will NOT bill, charge or sue Private Dinners by Chef Bill for any loss unless the damage or loss was caused by the willful negligent actions or conduct by Private Dinner Parties by Chef Bill or his help.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Private Dinners by Chef Bill the Host concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by Chef Bill.
Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the State of California and the Residing County.
You and your Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless Private Dinners by Chef Bill, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from any disagreement or Guest’s issues the Host party might have.
This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of both parties. I agree to the above contact and it’s content.
Chef Bill_______________________________ Date_________o